Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday woohoo

WooHoo, We made it to Friday and that means time for some weekend fun!! Although, i have a feeling I will be doing a little work for the job in which I don't mind cause a little work never killed anyone, hehe

 Well, I am so glad the Government Shutdown is over with and the Federal Parks are open for business and the Federal workers can go back to work and get PAID!!  Although, This shutdown didn't have to happen so I am not giving any pat on the backs to any congress members but rather come election time a foot out the door!! It is time for some New congress Members to take over the legislature process!!

Also, i managed to get creative and create some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say...

it is a nice Autumn day outside and i am about to go out and take advantage of this lovely day by basking in the sun as I run around taking care of errands. So, Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the weekend my friends!!








No comments:

Post a Comment