Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Blues....Nah Happiness

Happy Monday and I hope all had a restful weekend! I had a very busy weekend but I am excited to start a New Week full of endless possibilities!!

 I guess I should mention the Government is headed for a shutdown and doesn't look like the GOP  cares cause they haven't agreed upon anything as of yet. The deadline is set for midnight monday and nothing indicates that this shutdown will come into fruition. These GOP members are so brain dead that personally, I believe if effected their paychecks I bet they would come up with a solution Real FAST!!  You can check out more information at the Online edition of the Washington Post.

and speaking of the Washington Post, It has been sold to Amazon.com Owner for a sizable amount. Check out the article here. 

Well, That dominates the news for now so not much else to talk about. I hoping that this Government shutdown doesn't happen cause it will mean loss of dollars for many people and corporations. And, We cannot stand to lose any money right now.

Anyway, I managed to take care of some errands and do some work at the same time. Also, I had to get creative today cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say. You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

 Well, I have to go run some more errands....but have a blessed day and pay it forward with kindness!!








No comments:

Post a Comment