Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Madness

WooHoo, We made it to Friday and I can see the weekend from my bedroom window, LOL
 Happy Friday to all and I hope all are having a wonderful day thus far cause I know I am!! I had a hafa adai at work today and was able to take care of some errands. Also, I may cut the grass today since it is such a lovely day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. Hmm, I am thinking this may be my last time cutting the grass since we are headed into the Autumn season.

And, i managed to create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as i always say.You can view the pages to the side and below this post.
In news today, since it is Friday I really don't feel like writing about news but I will say it looks like this Government Shutdown is on everyone's mind and people are wondering what will come of it? In my opinion, I think the congress people will settle upon something at the last moment.

Anyway, I have to go run some more errands and get ready for the weekend. So, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause a little kindness goes a long way!!






No comments:

Post a Comment