Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday's Bliss

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Saturday thus far/// I know I am and enjoying this lovely day outside soaking up some Rays and feeling the breeze blowing against my skin!! I am visiting Beach Harbor admiring the boats tied to dock and the beautiful calm waters!! Ahh, nothing like enjoying a perfect day by the Sea!! 

And, I managed to get creative and make some Art pages in which you can view below this post. As I say, A day without creating is a day wasted-So let's get Creative America!! (I did some CT pages and you can purchase the kits at these fine digi-stores: Berry Applicious, Escraps and E-scapeandScraps
Also, I managed to do some running around taking care of errands, such as shopping, admiring the sights,  and some people watching. 


I gotta go run some more errands before the night time comes. Have a Blessed day and enjoy the art pages.








No comments:

Post a Comment