Saturday, August 31, 2013

No Labor this weekend

Well, We made it to the Weekend and this is going to be a looooong one too as we celebrate Labor Day!!! Also, The Jerry Lewis Telethon debuts this weekend and the Grand Prix Race has started in Maryland!! It looks like a lot is happening this weekend and if you'd like to find what other events are happening check out the Examiner.com site here.

As for me, I am having a relaxful weekend thus far but that may all change cause my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction!! I woke up feeling great and well rested as I checked the cellphone messages for today before logging onto the computer to check emails and surf the Internet. Also, I had to get creative cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always mention. You can view the art pages to the side and below this post.  I love Creating...Now If I can only find a way to get PAID at it so I can quit my full time job, Hehe!!


I am thinking of taking a drive to Annapolis to admire the beauty of the historic town but one never knows where I may end up though!!

I guess I will keep this post short cause I have some errands to run...Have a Blessed Day and Be Safe while celebrating Labor Day!! Enjoy the Art pages as well...








No comments:

Post a Comment