Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday


Well, I hope all are having a wonderful Monday thus far after a relaxing weekend! I had to work this past weekend so it wasn't too relaxful but I made the best of it..and I did enjoy the weekend and ready to start a Brand New Week with New Opportunities!!

Oh, before I forget, Did you notice the two Tags to the side? They were created by two of my Facebook friends who are Two Talented Ladies!! Thank you Paula and Doris for the lovely Tags and gals ROCK!!  Love you both!!

And, I managed to get a little creative over the weekend in which you can view my pages below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say so I always have to get a little creativity in my day!!
And, I managed to do some errands before going to work around the house.  Later this evening, I will tending to the garden to see how my garden doest grow, Haha!!

And, For people who know me, I love all kinds of animals but especially have a fondness for horses so I was sad when I read an article on Examiner.com informing of Lightning striking and killing three horses.

And, I read an interesting article on Yahoo News, informing the Postal Service is losing money. Duh, Like we didn't already know that....At what time they wanted to scrap Saturday delivery to save money and now they have scrapped the idea and Saturday delivery will resume...I don't know what to say about the Postal system but I do know one thing, They better have my mail delivered and not to the wrong mailbox!!

And, For those interesting in seeing the Royal baby of Prince William and kate...You can go to Twitter where you will see a photo of the Royal Baby taken not by professional photographers but by the Royal parents themselves.  You can check out the article here  Frankly I could care less about the Royal Baby since we have enough babies in the world that are being abused, neglected and uncared for...They deserve the spotlight too and a warm loving family!!

Enough talking about news, I am about to go run some more errands and see what kind of trouble I can get into today!! LOL  Oh and enjoy the art pages cause i enjoy creating them!! Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what kind of problems they are dealing with and your smile maybe just the thing to turn their frown upside down!!









No comments:

Post a Comment