Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday and I can see the weekend

WooHoo We made it to another Friday and the weekend is just around the corner!! I can see Fun Times from my bedroom window, Haha
 It looks as though it may rain cause it is getting cloudy and somewhat dark outside but to some this can be a beautiful day as well.

 I managed to write an article for the Examiner.com site and you can check it out by clicking the name. The Maryland State Fair and the Auto Race are set to debut this month and next month....Fun events are scheduled in Maryland!! So, If you will be in the MD area, come visit Charm City and have some FUN!!

Also, i managed to create some lovely art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say. I always find time to get Creative!! I hope you enjoy the Art pages in which you can view below this post.

Well, It looks as though the first baby photo of Kanye and Kim Kardashian has surfaced, and what a cutie of a baby it is!! You can check it out here on the CBS site.

And, I read an article that brought tears to my eyes...A Teen beating to death a WWII Veteran was captured ....What is wrong with these kids today? I just don't know...Check out the article here 

Ok, Enough news for today cause I am getting depressed...Time to go head out to do some errands. I have to go shopping for some food to prepare dinner tonight or I may starve, Hehe. Until then, Have a Blessed day and a Fun filled weekend!! Oh, and don't forget to check out the Art pages below..

This is a CT page for Courntey's brand New kit about to make a debut.




This is a page I created using a Facebook Friend, Miriana's Overlays!! She is such a talented woman and they are available for purchase at the Berry Applicious store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment