Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Treat

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are having a wonderful day and enjoying the Summer Sunshine!!
It is Hot and Humid here in the DC area but thankfully a little breeze is blowing to attempt to cool things off..notice I said attempt!!

Well, I managed to run a few errands, such as drive to the Market; Post Office; Bank and to various stores. Then, i did a little yard work in this heat....and i was sweating like a can with condensation. I had to quit the yard work, or rather, save it for another day.

But I did manage to find time to create some art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted!! I always find the time to create a little something..
You can see the pages to the side and below this post.

Well, I don't want to write too much cause I have to go run more errands and I have things to do today before night comes....So, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause your smile maybe just the thing to brighten their day!!












No comments:

Post a Comment