Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

I hope all are having a Fab Thirsty Thursday and enjoying the Heat and Humidity!! I am having a wonderful day although I can do without the humidity. I don't mind the heat....since I love Summer!!

Well, i managed to take care of some errands such as running around to the market; Post Office; Bank and i even had time to visit a friend. We chatted about our college days and the days of past years. It is fun to travel down memory lane!!
 Then, It was time for me to leave and go back to work....Good thing I only had a half a day today and also did a little work at home. it's nice to work from home especially on Hot Days like today!!

And, I managed to create a few art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted I always say. You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

On a side note: My Parents are having a new roof put on their house and it is looking good!! It is kind of a Burnt red color and really looks good...I will post a pic once the Roofing people finish the job.

Well, I gotta go and take care of some errands. My day is always busy and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love staying busy and doing things...Gotta go and Have a Blessed Day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment