Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday in July

Happy Sunday and I hope all are enjoying the day and giving praise to our Lord and Jesus Christ!! I am always thankful that the Creator has given ,me another day to enjoy on this great planet we live on...and admiring the beauty and smells!! Rejoice in the Day and Seize the Moment!!

Anyway, I had somewhat of a relaxful day today...I had to repair the toilet cause the flusher wouldn't work...but now it flushes right now!!
 Then, I had to do some yard work such as tending to the garden. My flowers have wilted away for the season and I have to wait until next year to enjoy the beauty of the flowers! I am thinking of planting some flowers that stay bloom all year long...even in the winter!!

And, I made time to create some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always mention...and i always find a time to create!! I hope you enjoy my creations as much I enjoy creating them...
 Oh, and some lovely Creators have created some lovely Tags for me!! They are really Talented Folks!

I love my Tags and aren;t they just Beautiful!! 

You can see my pages that I created below.







Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause your smile may mean the world to them...


No comments:

Post a Comment