Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday Funday and I hope all are having a wonderful day and enjoying the weekend!! I know I am enjoying the weekend and very relaxing and peaceful.

I did manage to create some art pages in which you can see to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say...So, Let's get Creating America!!

Well, The verdict has been reached in the Zimmerman Case...The jurors found Zimmerman Not Guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin...such a tragedy too!! The American Legal and Court system are so screwed up especially in Florida!! First, It was Casey Anthony and now Zimmerman...But you know what, I could care less what the verdict was cause in the end, Zimmerman has to live with himself and what He did to that 17 yr old child...Karma will play a role in his life!!!  If you'd like to read more, check out the article on the CNN site regarding this case.
I am not going to say any more on this case cause it just makes me angry...so on to other news, I did manage to tend to my garden. I need to post pics on the Blog of my garden but I keep forgetting the camera whenever I am outside in the garden, LOL!! But I will post pics one day....

Well, I am about to go run errands for today...Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause your smile may be just the thing to brighten their day!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment