Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Kalua Friday

Happy Kalua and we made it..Finally Friday and time to have some Weekend Fun!! I am So Ready for some down time and relaxation this weekend....
I hope the weather cools off a bit cause it is Steaming HOT and HUMID today!! The sun is baking the Earth and all of its' inhabitants today!!

Well, I didn't bother to venture out in this heat today and pretty much was home for the whole day. Thank goodness I have a job where I can work from home cause I don't think I could go out in the heat!!

Besides work, I got a little creative and created some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say....I hope enjoy the art pages!!

And, We have a New Roof on the house!! The Workers finally finished up repairing the roof in this Hot, Humid weather and I must say it looks pretty darn good!! I love how the New Roof matches the bricks of the house....it gives it a complete look!!  Here is a photo of what the New Roof looks like..Gorgeous isn't it?!!

Also, I managed to do a little housework since I don't feel like going out in this heat. I hate housework but today I really liked doing the housework cause I found some money!! Amazing what you find when you do a little cleaning around the house!! So, I guess I am now $12 Richer, Haha!

I read an inspiring article on the Catholic Review Online edition. You can read it here

Well, I have to go and see what else I can find to do around this house. I am sure I will find plenty to do and I hope you all have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what problems someone is dealing with for the day. Enjoy the Art pages and Peace!! 



This is a CT page for the kit " Garden Notebook" by Courtney Designz due out later this month. I will post a link as to where you may purchase this kit as soon as it becomes available. 


No comments:

Post a Comment