Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Humpity Hump kind of day

Happy Wednesday, or rather, Hump Day and I hope all are enjoying the day and bringing happiness into their lives and other lives!! I try to bring happiness into others lives but some people are just grumpy, Haha!!

Oh well, I hope I can bring happiness by sharing my art pages with you cause I love creating and a day without creating is a day wasted as I always say or rather write. You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

I read an article informing that Zimmerman was stopped for speeding but the police officer didn't give a ticket but rather a warning...also, Zimmerman is now living in Texas and not Florida!! I guess He had to leave the "Sunshine State" for the Lone State! My prayers are with Zimmerman and i hope He can live with himself....

Anyway, enough about news, I did a lot today from running around to the stores, running errands and even visited a friend today to chat over a cup of coffee. Good Times indeed!! Well, I have to go run more errands and Have a wonderful day....and remember to enjoy the art pages!!










No comments:

Post a Comment