Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Well, The Thunderstorms and the Rains came early this morning and then sun came out to dry up all the rain. Then, later that evening, The Rains came falling again and a Tornado warning was in effect but soon expired.  An eventful day at least concerning the weather today.

Also, I managed to call someone to come clean out the debris from the basement...I can't believe I have collected so many boxes piled high in the basement!! I am turning into a hoarder!! LOL Well, Today I had the nerve to call someone and ask to take it away....Hooray one step closer to a clean house!!

And, I managed to create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post.  A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say....I have so much fun with this digi stuff!!

in the news today, ...I really don't feel like writing about any news today and besides the news was the Thunderstorm and the possibility of a Tornado.

So, I will end by saying have a Great Day and on the bright side, The Weekend is almost here!!












No comments:

Post a Comment