Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Fun Day

A lovely Spring day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps. 

Well, A lady brought a cute little doggie to our house thinking that it was our dog. It is cute but I want to find the original owner of the dog cause we can't keep it the dog. Here is a pic of the dog below
he is a cute little doggie and needs a little cleaning up a bit. Also, He is a friendly doggie too and loves to cuddle near people. Whoever had or has this dog really loved and took care of the pooch!! I just hope I can find the original Owner so they can continue to cuddle their best friend.

In other news, I managed to do a little yard work, such as take care of the plants in the garden. They look really Beautiful and are growing really nicely!!

And, I managed to do a little  running around taking care of errands. I had to drive over to the store to purchase household products and dinner for today. Then, I drove over to the Post Office to drop some letters in the mailbox and i had to stop at McDonald's to get that McWrap!! I am so addicted to that McWrap and it is so HUGE!! It is almost like a meal in itself....It is Yummy Yum Delicious!!

And, of course, I had to create some art pages in which you can view below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say....I am so addicted at this Digi-scrap stuff!! Plus, it is FUN!!

Well, I gotta go run some more errands and take care of some other business before the sun sets. But Have a Wonderful Weekend and remember Be Kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their lives and a smile maybe just the thing to cheer 'em up!!









No comments:

Post a Comment