Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Solstice

WooHoo, We made it to another weekend and Happy Friday!! Also, This is the First Day of Summer, or rather, Summer Solstice which means this is the Longest Day of the year!! After today, We lose a bit of daylight each day.....but I am not complaining since we gain more night time means more sleep!!

Anyway, It is a glorious day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. It feels almost like a Spring day instead of Summer. But once again, i am not complaining cause I prefer the Heat over the cold!!

I managed to get a lot accomplished today from driving to the Market, to the Bank and then I have to go to the Post Office to mail a few letters.  And, I had time to create some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. As I always say, A day without creating is a day wasted!!

Well, I don't know what I am going to do this weekend? I am thinking maybe I will go horseback riding since the weather forecasters are predicting a lovely weekend!! It has been a long time since I've done the horsey thing anyways...LOL

Well, I gotta run and take care of some more errands....Oh, and if you will be in the Maryland/Washington,DC area  this weekend, CHeck out these exciting events here. and enjoy the art pages....Have a Blessed Weekend!!











No comments:

Post a Comment