Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday before Father's Day

Happy Friday and I am so glad too!! It seemed like this week just dragged along and the days were just too long!! But we made it to the weekend and just in time to have some fun!!

I don't have anything planned but my schedule is like the wind and can change at a moment's notice, Hehe!!  I know one thing I will be doing...I have to serious shopping this weekend to purchase some household items and i have to get a Father's Day gift for my Daddy since it is Sunday. WooHoo for Fathers!!

It was really a lovely day outside especially after all the rain we had the past couple of days. It was refreshing to see the sun shine on this gorgeous day!!

And, I managed to create some art pages cause I as I always say " A day without creating is a day wasted." You can view the pages to the side and below this post.
Well, i have to go and besides this is looking like a movie night.....I think I will watch Crazy Stupid Love starring Juliette Moore.  i heard from a friend that it is Hilarious!!! So, off I go to watch a movie and have a drink, maybe a tall glass of Kool Aid!!




No comments:

Post a Comment