Friday, May 3, 2013

WooHoo It's Friday

WooHoo It is Finally Friday and that means it is time to unwind, relax and have some down time this weekend!! On second thought, I don't think I will be having any down time this weekend cause I have a lot on my plate, Haha
It seems life always find something for you to do...but i am not complaining cause I love staying busy cause an idle mind is the devil's playmate!! So, I love it when I am busy and have lots to do during the day!!

And, Speaking of which, I did a lot today from running around to the Market, Post Office and the Bank. And, I finally had a chance to visit Wegman's Market in Columbia! I think i have found a new store to purchase my lunch, as well as, my groceries!! I love that store and I love how you can dine in the store!!! I am Hooked Now!! If you don't know what Wegman's Market is like, check the web site here.

In other news, I managed to create some lovely Art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. I have so much FUN creating these art pages and I give my Thanks to the Designers who create these lovely Digikits in which we can use to express our creativity!!

I have to go run some more errands on this lovely Spring Day!! So, Have a Blessed Day and I hope all have a wonderful Weekend!! Oh, and i almost forgot, Get ready for another Blogtrain that I am participating in take off next week...It is going to be EPIC!!!


This is a CT page for the lovely "She" Kit created by Courtney Designz due out soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment