Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Well, It is a lovely day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild, cool temps. 
I managed to get a lot accomplished today from getting the garden in order to plant flowers and doing some other yard work.  i wanted to spread some rocks along the front yard to add a bit of decor...and I must say it looks really good!! I will take photos to post on the blog later. 

And, I managed to create some art pages in which you can view above and below this post. As I always say, A day without creating is a day wasted!! 

And, I hope all are enjoying the Memorial Day weekend-at least here in America. I don't know what celebrations are being celebrated  outside of the USA.  President Obama visited Arlington Cemetery to pay tribute to the Heroes. You can read more in the New York Times Online edition here.

And, Here is an inspiring story that i read in the USA Today Online edition. This story is befitting as we celebrate the Heroes on this Memorial Day.

Well, I have to go run some errands and I hope all have a wonderful and Great day!!! Also, Remember to be kind to everyone who meet cause you never know what kind of troubles they are dealing with in their lives.  Also, I hope you enjoy the art pages.









No comments:

Post a Comment