Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco De Mayo Festivities

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO AND LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!! Viva La Mexico...

I hope all are having a wonderful Cinco de Mayo today and celebrating with wine, food and good company!! If you don't know the meaning behind this Mexican Holiday, check it out here
President Obama is even honoring Cinco De Mayo Holiday and you can read what He says in the Online version of USA Today newspaper.

It is a Glorious day to be celebrating with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. It feels like the perfect Spring Day!! The kind of day you want to bottle and take out on those not so nice days!! 
I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around to stores, to market and even stopped by a friend's house for lunch. And, I created some lovely Art pages in which you can view above and below this post.  Well, I think I will keep this post short cause i want to start my celebrations...I have lots of wine to sample and do a lot of Mexican dancing, LOL

Have a Blessed Day and enjoy every moment of Life!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment