Saturday, April 27, 2013

Relaxing Saturday

A gorgeous day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps. 

it was a relaxing day for me and thank goodness too cause I need it after this past week. I sat out on the deck drinking some Iced Tea and reading magazines on my Kindle Fire until I had come back inside the house to feed the animals. 
And, I managed to create some lovely art pages in which you can view above and below this post. 

Also, I am contributing in another Blogtrain that will be leaving the station soon, So be on the look out to snag some excellent  digi-items!!  Get Pumped!! 

Gotta go and enjoy this wonderful day but Have a Blessed Day!! 





A CT page I created for a brand New kit by Courtney Designz due out soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment