Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Humpity Hump kind of Day

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Wednesday thus far!! I know I am having a Fantastic Day today and the weather couldn't be even more perfect!! The sun is shining as a cool Spring breeze blows in the air!! A great day to be outdoors and that is exactly what i did when I had to tend the garden to get it ready for planting some flowers. I don't know what kind of flowers to plant this year? I guess I will take a trip to the Nursery to see what they have or what catches my eye this season. 
The Tag above was created by my Best Facebook Friend, Doris!! I love it to pieces....

Anyway, in news today, I read some place where they think they captured the suspect? I hope so cause whoever did this needs to be punished to the fullest extent.  An article published in the Online edition of the NY Times informs that a video points to the bomb suspect. Time will tell if they captured the suspect...I hope so.

Ok, I am tired of talking news but I will say this, Rest in Peace to Margaret Thatcher who passed away. You can read the article in the Online edition of the NY Times newspaper.

I managed to get a lot accomplished today-besides tending the garden-I had to drive over to the Bank, to the Market and I dropped off a Resume for a job at a company that I would like to work. I hope I get the job and I will keep my fingers crossed and say a little prayer. 

And, I found the time to create some art pages as I always say A Day without creating is a day wasted!! You can view the pages below this post and Enjoy! And, with that, I have to go run some more errands and I want to get out to enjoy this lovely day!! So, Have a Blessed Day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment