Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday or I hope it is a Happy one for some people!

I had a wonderful weekend and a chance to spend some time with my Nieces as their parents were celebrating their Anniversary. it was nice to spend time with the kids and to hear how they are doing in school and in their little lives. it reminds me of when I was young, Hehe.

But i can only take spending so much time with them and then it is time for them to go back home. Thank goodness I don't have any kids myself..I don't think i have the patience although people inform me it is a bit different when they are your own kids. Hmm???

Anyway, after the kids left, I managed to have a relaxing and restful weekend. Ahhh, I love those kinds of weekends the best!!  And, I also managed to create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. As I always say...A day without creating is a day wasted!!

And, It was such a gorgeous day outside that I decided to take a walk in the Park during my lunch hour. It was so refreshing and invigorating!! Nothing like being amongst nature!! The sad part was that i had to return to work after the walk, Hehe
and speaking of which I will keep blog post short cause I have to get back to work. But, I hope you enjoy viewing the art pages and also their is the Silent Spring Blogtrain below where you can snag some Freebie kits!!









No comments:

Post a Comment