Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day

Hidey Hoo and Happy Earth Day to all!! I hope all are using earth friendly products...We should be using those products anyway to preserve the Earth's resources for future generations. if you would like more information on Earth Day, check out this site here

i did my part to preserve Earth's resources...I bagged a bunch of cans, bottles and plastic jugs to take to the recycle center and they even gave me a little money for handing in the Recyclables-WooHoo!! 

And, I managed to create some lovely art pages in which you can view above and below this post. I just love the Earth Day page I created using a photo I found on Facebook!! Simply Beautiful!! 
Also, I did some running around to the market, Bank and I had to drive over to the nursery to purchase some flowers to plant in the garden. I didn't know what kind of flowers I wanted to plant this year so I just grabbed a handful of packets and will be planting the seeds to see what comes up....

I am having one of those days where I don't feel like cooking...so I drove over to Popeye's to purchase a chicken box and a beverage. I guess I will have Fried Chicken for dinner today! Thank goodness for Fast Food Restaurants on those days when you don't feel like cooking!! Now, If they only had something on those days I don't feel like cleaning..Haha

It is such a nice day outside but kind of chilly. I think Mother Nature is having a tough time keeping the seasons in check, Haha!! One minute it is Spring, the next day it feels like Winter!  But it is still a lovely day today as long as the sun is shining!! 

Well, I have to go run some more errands and enjoy Earth Day! I hope you all have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages that I have created cause I had so much fun creating them!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment