Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Bliss and Weekend happiness

Happy Friday and I hope all are having a terrific day and are looking forward ot the weekend!! I know I am although i have no plans but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.

 But i did manage to get a lot done today even though it is a cloudy day and later the rains came pouring down from the sky. The perfect day for sleeping but i had to get up to do some things and running around doing errands. I did manage to create some art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted!!

I am getting so tired of watching the news and hearing about the Boston Bombing!! Don't they have other news to report besides this crap....All this is doing is glorifying the incident and the next crazy person will be bombing another State to get attention or become famous!!  Enough is Enough all ready!!

I am not going to rant about this topic on my Blog cause I feel people are hearing enough about this event on the nightly news. But I just had to vent my feelings on the subject and now I am done!!

Ok, now I don't have anything else to write..LOL So, I hope you enjoy the art pages and have a blessed day!!

This is a CT page for the Steampunk Days kit by Carolyn and it is available for purchase. 


one of my FB friends created this lovely Tag...and I really love it to pieces!! She is quite Talented!!







No comments:

Post a Comment