Friday, April 12, 2013

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday and I hope all will be having a Great Weekend!! I know I will although I don't have anything planned for this weekend. But my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction.

It is a Rainy and cloudy Friday here in the DC area and a bit cool. But it still feels good and a nice Spring day!  I guess we are getting the Spring Showers to bring May Flowers, Haha!!

Anyway, I felt like just sleeping today-the perfect weather for it-but i had to get up to run errands before driving to work.  I felt like calling out today but then i remembered it is the weekend and I have two days to myself.  And, It wasn't that bad at work once I arrived in the office. I guess i should be thankful that i have a job and some money rolling in!! Hehe

Also, I created some Art pages!! I can't go a day without getting a little creative. I think it is in my blood, Haha!! You can view the pages to the side and below this post. I hope you enjoy and also don't forget to snag a few items from the Silent Spring Blogtrain...you can find all the links below.

Gotta go and run some more errands...But i hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Great Friday!! Aloha Friday!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment