Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Silent Spring leading to a Sizzling Summer

A lovely Spring day outside today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps.
And, Speaking of Spring, The Silent Spring Blogtrain has kicked off and you can snag some really nice goodies from a variety of Designers....Check the post below for the links to the Blogs where you can go grab the cool items!!  I must say, it is a lovely Blogtrain and some neat items to be snagged!! Have Fun hopping from blog to blog collecting all the items..

I managed to take care of a lot of errands today! I had to drive to the market to pick up a few items for a special meal I am planning to prepare!! it's a surprise meal and don't want to give it away...Haha!!

And, I created some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say....I always find time to create a little something!!
Nothing to talk about in the news, or rather, nothing I care to talk about or post on the blog. So, I will just say Have a Blessed Day and I hope all are enjoying the wonderful weather...at least I hope It is wonderful weather where you are!!  Oh, and don't forget to snag the items featured in the Blogtrain!!





No comments:

Post a Comment