Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Humpity Hump Day

A lovely Spring day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies and a cool breeze blowing in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps.

 i managed to take care of some errands, from driving over to the Store, to the bank, to the cellphone company to pay my cellular bill. And, I found out when the new phone I am planning to purchase will be out. i can't wait to get it and it does look like a nice phone too and it is the HTC One!! You can find out more by clicking here
Also, I found out the Iphone will be comng to T-Mobile this month! I am not that impressed with the Iphone and think it is over hyped!! It is a nice phone but in my opinion, I think Android phones are better!!

I am so pumped with all the exciting cellphones debuting this month!! I can't wait and i don't know which one to purchase....I guess i will just have to browse and play with the cellphones at the store to make a decision as I always do when purchasing a product.

And, I created some lovely art pages in which you can view above and below this post. As I always say, A day without creating is a day wasted!!

 Well, I have to go run more errands while it is still daylight. Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their lives.








No comments:

Post a Comment