Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday and Easter Weekend

A lovely day outside today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool, crisp breeze blows in the wind. it is starting to feel like Spring has sprung FINALLY!!

Well, I managed to get a lot accomplished today, from running around to take care of errands, to some shopping. Also, if you are planning to be in the Md/DC/Va area this Holiday weekend, Check out the exciting events at Examiner.com site here.

And, I managed to create some lovely art pages in which you view to the side and below this post. As I always say, A day without creating is a day wasted!!  And, I have to create a few CT page for Carolyn and Courtney, as well as, I created a kit for an upcoming Blogtrain to launch in April.

And, I want to wish all a Happy and Safe Easter Weekend...and may you eat a lot of chocolate Bunnies, Peeps and see the Easter Bunny!!

Well, I have to go run some more errands but Have a Blessed Good Friday and a Wonderful Easter weekend!!  Oh, and enjoy the art pages....






No comments:

Post a Comment