Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday and the First Day of March

Friday and that can only mean one thing..Weekend can't be too far behind-WooHoo!!  Although, I don't have any plans for this weekend but my schedule is like the wind and can change at a moments notice.

 Today, I had to do a lot of running around to the store, Bank, Market and then stopped over at a friend's house. Also, I went out with the parents to a nice restaurant to enjoy a great dinner. It is always nice to enjoy a meal with my parents especially if they are paying for the meal, HeHe!!

Anyway, I also found a lot of Freebie kits on various Facebook Fan pages...and some are really gorgeous and I was inspired to create a couple of art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted in my opinion!! I need to be creating something or if I am not creating, I am usually browsing the Internet for Digikits!! My new hobby now!

Nothing in the news I care to talk about....So, I will just say have a Blessed Day and I hope all have a wonderful weekend!!! OH, and I almost forgot, I will be participating in the "50 Shades of Shamrock" Blogtrain which will be leaving soon...I can't wait to grab some lovely items on this blogtrain!!








No comments:

Post a Comment