Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring

Welcome Spring even though in some places on this Earth it still feels like Old Man Winter hasn't loosened up its' grip!! But eventually Winter will give way to let Spring arrive with warmer temps.

 I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around to the store, Post Office, Bank and even visited with a friend to chat. We also set up a luncheon date at a new restaurant that just opened and I want to sample the food.  I am pretending like I am a food critic just so I can sample the foods only I have to pay, hehe

Anyway, it feels good outside except for a cool breeze blowing in the air but it is starting to feel like Spring!  I can't wait until the flowers start blooming!!

 And, I created some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted..that is my motto, Hehe
Well, I won't talk long here cause i have more errands to do...But have a Blessed Day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment