Friday, March 22, 2013

Fab Friday

WooHoo..It is Friday and you know what that means...Time for some Weekend Fun!!!

Actually, I have nothing planned for the weekend but my schedule is like the wind and can blow in any direction. So, I never know what kind of trouble I'll be getting into this weekend, Hehe!!

But I do know that I managed to accomplish a lot today on this beautiful day even though a cold, crisp air is blowing in the wind.  I thought this was suppose to be Spring and it still feels like Winter? Oh well, Old Man Winter will eventually loosen its' grip to let Mother Spring take over...

And, I created some lovely Art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. As I always say, A day without creating is a day wasted!! I hope you enjoy the art pages and don't be afraid to leave some love on my Blog...I love reading all of your comments!!
Let's see, What do I want to talk about in the news? Hmm, I don't think I want to talk about anything!! So, on that note, I will just say Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet cause you never know what kind of battles they are facing or fighting in life.

My FB friend Anna created this lovely Tag for me..She is truly a wonderful and kind person and I am so glad that I am Facebook Friends with her!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment