Thursday, February 7, 2013

Winter Thursday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a Great Thursday thus far....I know i am!! I am trying to keep busy so the devil doesn't have an idle mind to play with, Hehe

Well, I managed to get a lot accomplished today, such as running around to do errands and i had to do the grocery shopping thing as well. My cupboards are bare just like in the rhyme Old Mother Hubbard.  I had to take the car in to get service, an oil change. I gotta keep my baby running at optimum performance.

I read an interesting article in the online edition of the Portland Press Herald, A man purchases a $92,000 baseball card for his sick son. I think it was a nice gesture but I can think of other ways to spend that much money, just sayin.  Some people just have too much money and don't know what to spend it on....

Also, I read that America will be cutting back its' mail delivery to five days!! No Saturday mail deliveries! If you'd like to read more, check it out here. We are living in some interesting times here in America!!

I read an interesting article in the New York Times Online edition regarding smoking and health. Smoking was considered Ok at a Mental Hospital but now it is banned..Interesting article to read and very informative.

Well, I have had enough news now to display the art pages that I have created but first, I had participated in a wonderful Blogtrain-Hearts on Ice-and you can grab my portion, as well as, the other members portions below this post. It is a lovely Blogtrain with some cool items to snag!! Have fun as you hop along the blogs collecting the pieces...and now to post the art pages that I have created.  Also, Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their lives.







No comments:

Post a Comment