Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday is Freezing Rain

It is sleeting/freezing rain outside today with grey clouds. 

Well, I managed to get a lot accomplished today before the Sleet/Freezing Rain fell from the sky. I came back home to take a little nap to feel refreshed and then awoke to log onto the laptop to surf the internet, check emails and social media sites. And, I even created some lovely Art pages in which you can view below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted!! 

Oh and I am also participating in a BLogtrain in which the train will be leaving the station in March!! So stay tuned cause I will be posting the links where you can grab all the digi-items to create one Huge Digikit!! ..and I have seen some of the previews and it looks like it's gonna be a Great Kit!! So Get Pumped or Excited!! 

Let's see, Do I want to talk about any thing that I read or watched in the news? Na, I don't think so!! 
So on that note, I will say Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages....and be on the lookout for the blogtrain in the coming days!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment