Monday, February 18, 2013

Holiday celebration-President's Day

A lovely day outside even though we are still in the Winter Season...a bit cold and chilly but the sun is shining in the blue skies!!
 As for me, I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around to the grocery store to dropping off letters in the mailbox even though the postal service is closed today to observe President's Day.  I didn't have to work today but I did do some work on the computer and I even created some Art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post.

And, I managed to download a couple of Freebie digikits on Facebook fan pages and various other sites. If you'd like to grab a free pack of digi-papers, you can get it here They are some lovely papers with nice texture to them...but the best part..They are FREE!!

And, If you'd like to purchase a great kit, go to Scrappin Naturally cause i saw the cutest kit titled "Shimmering Black"

So, I guess my friends who don't live in America are wondering what is President's Day and why do we observe this day? You can read this article here or you can read it at Wikipedia here.

Well, i have to go finish celebrating President's Day and enjoying this lovely day!! Have a Great day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their lives!!  Also, I hope you enjoy the Graphic Art pages and it is Ok to leave some love on my Blog!











No comments:

Post a Comment