Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday before the snow/rain mix

I love this old photo of Charm City!! i may have to create an art page for it...

Well, we made it to Friday-woot, woot!! Another work week has gone by and the weekend is almost upon us although in some places, It may already be the weekend! 

It is the calm before the storm...snow/rain mixture today into tomorrow when it should turn to completely rain.  But for now, It is a cloudy, grey and cold day! 

I managed to get a lot accomplished today and I had to do some Online work today, such as publish an article on the Examiner.com site.  If you will be in the Md/DC area this weekend or next month, check out the exciting events by clicking on the link. 

I really don't feel like writing too much on the Blog cause I am feeling so sleepy. I guess this cloudy day is making me feel this way, HeHe!!  So, I think I will go take a nap and Have a Great Day/Weekend!! Also, enjoy the art pages..




No comments:

Post a Comment