Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Thursday before the Rain/Snow

Wow, I have to say it is a lovely day outside even though it is brisk cold and the weather forecasters are predicting Rain/Snow this weekend. The sun is shining bright in the blue skies as a cold air blows in the wind.

Well, I managed to get a lot accomplished today...I didn't get all accomplished today but most of what I wanted to do was done before Noon. And, I had time to create an art page to post on the social site and Blog-WooHoo!!  A day without creating is a day wasted!!

And, I had to visit the store to pick up a few things and i also stopped by a friend's house to chat. We scheduled a luncheon date for next month....I want to visit a new restaurant that opened up here a couple of months. A couple of my friends gave it great reviews but I have to find out for myself!

I have nothing planned for this weekend but they may change as the hours fly cause my schedule is like the wind, it blows wherever! And, I have nothing to talk about in the news or rather, nothing that I care to talk about in the news. So, Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages that I posted on the blog.  Also, If you haven't done so already, Why not send me a friend request on Facebook...I love to meet new people and learn new things!!









No comments:

Post a Comment