Monday, January 28, 2013

Rainy Days and Monday

Rainy Days and Mondays always bring me down...and the weather for today is Rainy, grey and cloudy. The kind of day to just crawl back into bed and hibernate for the rest of the day but I had to get to take care of the duties of Life. I managed to run a few errands before leaving out for work. Also, I stopped past Starbucks to get my cup of joe to get my motor running!! It is so addicting too!! 

And, I had to disable all of my links to my digikits cause of some outside forces...but it is all good though. I needed to clean up the space in the file sharing sites, hehe  I will be posting some Brand New Kits within a couple of days so stay tuned...They are gonna be AWESOME!!! 

And, Speaking of which, I managed to create some lovely Art pages in which you can view above and below this post. I am getting addicted at this digi-scrappin thing!!! I can't go a day without creating an Art page and if I do, I feel guilty, HeHe..

Nothing to report in the news today, or rather, nothing that I care to write about...so for now just enjoy the Art pages and Have a Blessed Day!!! Remember Be Kind to Everyone you meet cause you never know what kind of problems they are facing in their life!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment