Friday, January 25, 2013

I can see the Weekend from my window

Aloha Friday and I can see the weekend from my window, HeHe..

 It is snowing today and it sure does look so pretty outside! I love the snow especially when it is just enough to shovel away but makes the world look so pretty covered in a blanket of white!

 I managed to get a lot done before the snow started to fall..I had to run some errands and also, My response to the question of the month was published in the Baltimore magazine, Feb issue. So, You may want to go to your newsstand and grab a copy of the magazine!! But if you can't, don't worry cause I am sure I will be posting on the Blog and social media for all to see, HeHe

And, I managed to create some lovely art pages in which you can to the side and below this post. I am so addicted to thi digi-scrappin that I can't go a day without creating a page or browsing the web for freebie digikits!!  it is so ADDICTIVE!!

 I have to go and see what I can find what else i have to do before I go to bed. Have a Blessed Day and I hope you all enjoy your weekend...Oh, and enjoy the art pages!!












No comments:

Post a Comment