Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekend before the New Year

Hello and I hope all are having a Terrific day and getting ready to bring in the New Year!! If not, you better hurry and get ready cause soon it will be Happy New 2013 Year!!!

I am so Ready for the New year and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me. I am working on a Blogtrain that is expected to leave the station in February of 2013 and I am working on a couple of Freebie kits to post on the Blog-WooHoo!!

 And, speaking of graphic pages, The page to the side I created with a Brand New Kit titled " Past Reflections" by Courtney Designs and will be due out soon. So, Keep checking the Blog for the link as to where you can snag this lovely kit!! I can't wait cause this is one kit that I will Definitely be getting!!

 And, I created some other Art pages in which you can view below this post. I am so addicted at this Digi-scrappin and I don't know what i would do myself if I could create at least one page!!

In other news, I had a wonderful Xmas in which I spent with my family. We had Xmas dinner at my parents house and then we all opened our gifts....A fun time was had by all and I just love spending time with my family since we all live in different States!!

i gotta go and do some errands...It is getting night early and I don't have too much daytime to do the things I want to do..I better Get To Crackin!!  Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the Art pages!!













No comments:

Post a Comment