Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Friday and Friday

WooHoo, It's Friday and that means the Weekend can't be too far behind, woot, woot!! I am gonna have some Fun, Fun and more FUN!!

And, If you are going to be in the Md, DC or Va area this weekend, check out this link on Examiner.com for some exciting Holiday events happening this weekend.

And, It was a cloudy, grey day today with a hint of sun as the cool breezes blew in the wind. But still not a bad day to enjoy the Autumn crisp air. I had to do a lot of running around today to take care of errands, such as ride over to T-Mobile to pay the cellular bill and then do a little grocery shopping, drive past the bank and I also stopped at Pizza Hut to purchase dinner. I wanted to try that New Stuffed Pizza that looks like a pie. If you would like to see what it looks like or make an order, click here too go to the Pizza Hut site
 It is quite tasty but it wasn't as stuffed as I thought it would be... but the price was Just Right!!
After purchasing dinner, I had to drive back home and did some yard work. I can't believe some of the leaves haven't fallen off the trees and we are in December now?! Oh well, I hope we don't have a lot snow but according to the Farmer's Almanac, We are suppose to get snow in February?! I am hoping for a White Christmas...I want Santa to have to travel in some snow!!

Also, I created some lovely graphic pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. I am so addicted at this digi-scrappin and it consumes much of my time..even when I am work!!

Gotta go now and prepare dinner but enjoy the graphic pages and have a Blessed Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment