Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Autumn Tuesday


I woke up feeling Great today...I guess i had a good night's sleep or something! And, When I headed outside, The weather feels delightful almost like a perfect Autumn Day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps.

And, I am working on a brand new kit which is still untitled...I may give my fellow digi-scrappers the honor of providing a title for this kit...

And, I also created some lovely graphic pages of which you can view to the side of this post and below the posts. I am so addicted at this digi-scrappin that i am God's Gift to creating these lovely pages, as well as, creating some lovely digikits!! I love creating my Kits and then seeing the pages of other people..it gives me great joy that money cannot buy!! And, i will continue to create my kits no matter what others may say cause the way I see it....if I ruffle a few feathers then I must be doing something right to get the others talking!! So, I will let my Haters keep talking as I continue to create Digikits for those people who want to download and create lovely pages to cherish!!

Also, I found an interesting page informing of the effects of sitting too long.  you can read it below...

Well, I have to go run some more errands and I have work to contend with. I wish I could enjoy this beautiful day but I am thankful that I have a job!! Peace and I hope all Have a Great Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment