Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Twinkie Love digikit available

Hello and I hope all are having a wonderful Wednesday today! I know I am having a delightful day today and the weather couldn't be any better. A nice cool Autumn breeze on a sunny day!!

Anyway, I created a Brand new kit titled " Twinkie Love" and it is available for download and to have a play. 
 I was inspired to create this kit cause of the recent news that Hostess has filed bankruptcy and will no longer be selling the Twinkie, sniff sniff.  We all love those creme filled pastries and some of us even have fond memories of the sweet treat in our lives. If you'd like to read more about the demise of the Twinkie, click here.

In other news, I did some running around to take care of some errands and I had to winterize the vehicle. Also, I managed to winterize the lawn mower at the same time I did the car. Can you believe winter is almost here?! I can't and it seems like this year just flew by so fast and I don't know what happened..Oh well, I am living my life the best I can and that's all that count.

 I did create some lovely art pages in which you can view below this post. Well, I have to go take care of some errands and don't forget to grab the kit cause I love seeing all of your pages!!! Have a Blessed and happy day and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what battles they are dealing with...





No comments:

Post a Comment