Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blast of A Tuesday

Hidey Hoo and happy Tuesday to all....I hope everyone is having a FAB day thus far!! I know I am and I have a treat for you today...I made a Brand New Kit titled "Paper Dolls" and it is available for download and to have a play!!
 I love this kit with all the cute paper dolls and I even created an Obama and Romney paper doll!!  You can see the preview to the side and not everything is shown.

Also, I managed to take care of some errands before heading into work today. First, I stopped off at a new restaurant to grab a bite to eat...I found out it is an Pakistani/Indian Restaurant and the food was FANTASTIC!! I will have to go back theri again to take some pics to post on the Blog since i was in a hurry and had to be at work.

Also, I created some lovely graphic pages the other day. If you are a friend of mine on Facebook then you've probably seen the art pages but if not, you can view the pages below this post.  I am so addicted at this digi-scrappin!!

Have a Blessed Day and I am looking forward to seeing your pages you create with the New Kit!!






No comments:

Post a Comment