Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Bliss

*********************************************************************************
A lovely day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a Cool Autumn breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and Fall temps. 

I managed to get a lot accomplished today and thankfully i am working at home this week and don't have to go into the office. I love working at home!! And, I managed to get some art pages posted to the social sites and Blog!!  I am so addicted at creating these art pages...If i can only find a way to make a living at doing this Full Time!! 

Oh well, I will be watching the Debate tonight between Obama and Romney!! I hope Obama does a better job this time then the first debate when Romney took control of the stage!! 
Also, I heard that a "special" television show dedicated to Whitney Houston will air tonight...and on the same night as the Debates!! Hmm, I wonder what most people will watch? 

Anyway, I have to go run errands and enjoy the art pages!! Have a Blessed Day!!












No comments:

Post a Comment