Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday and I can see Friday

Happy Birthday to DT on celebrating 4 years of excelllent service and creating a wonderful community of digi-scrappers together to showcase their work.  I created the above page to submit for a contest and the three winners chosen will WIN a copy of the Brand New CAP2 software!! I hope I am a winner because I want to upgrade my software so I can play with the New Features!! 

It is really a lovely day outside with a cool Autumn breeze blowing in the wind as the sun shines in the blue sky!! A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and cool temps!! 
As for me, I managed to get a lot accomplished today...I had to drive over to the market to get a few items for dinner today. I  found a nice recipe Online that I will try to cook.  Here is the link if you'd like to try the recipe.
Also, I found out it is National Coming Out Day!! So, I want to wish everyone who comes out a great day and be who you want to be and don't live your life to satisfy someone else...You only get one life.......so live it to the fullest!!
 And, This is also World Vegetarian Month as well...So, Go eat some veggies and live a healthy life!!
And, I just love the Pinterest site to the point of being addicted to the site!! I love pinning items and viewing what others have pinned!! In my opinion, It is the best site ever!!

I read an interesting article in the Catholic Review Online edition today. click the title to read the full article but here is a snippet from the article..

Life is not always easy. To quote a classic expression, “The world, the flesh and the devil all challenge us.”
Life is too long to walk alone. But life is just the right length when we allow God to help. As a dying 94-year-old man said to his daughter, Patti, right before he died, “I’m OK. I’m under the cover of God.”God’s hand is always there for us. We all need that hand. And often we are that hand."
I have to go run errands and I want to take advantage of this lovely day. So, Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages that I have created below this post....








No comments:

Post a Comment