Saturday, October 13, 2012

Overload of Sweetness kit

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Saturday, or rather, weekend!!  I am having a relaxful day so far and I managed to create a brand New kit titled " Overload of Sweetness" I really love this kit!! You can download the kit here.

You can view a preview of the kit over on the side and I created a page using the contents of the kit posted below.  I can't wait to see what pages you create using the kit...and Have Fun!!

Nothing to talk about regarding news.or nothing I care to talk about...I can't wait until the Debates this upcoming Tuesday..It should be exciting!!

I have to go run some errands and also I have to do a little shopping. And, I need to stop pass my work place to pick up a few things since I will be working at home for the majority of next week. I love working at home!!

Until then, I hope all have a Happy and Blessed day....and I hope you enjoy the new kit!! And, you can still download the Zombies kit as well. I can't wait to see what you create...






No comments:

Post a Comment