Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cloudy Thursday

What a difference a day makes at least when it comes to this weather...Yesterday's sun and mild temps gave way to today's Cool, cloudy and grey skies!!

 Also, i managed to create a Brand New Kit titled "Coffairy" and it is  a lovely kit. You can see a preview of the kit to the side and not everything is shown. I can't wait to see the pages you create with this kit and have FUN!!

Also, I made some art pages as well and you can view those below this post. I hope you like my pages because I love creating them!!

Nothing to talk about in the news, or rather, nothing I care to talk about other than I can't wait for the Election to be over!! I am so confused as to who I should vote for?



I won't write too much since I have to go run some errands...Have a Beautiful Day..








No comments:

Post a Comment