Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Celebrate the Luv kit

Hidey Hoo my fab friends and I have a treat for you all...I have a Brand New Kit titled "Celebrate the Luv" and it is available for download to have a play!!!

it is a lovely kit with some gorgeous papers!! I love the unique frames that I have created for this kit!! This kit is great for wedding, Anniversary and love layouts!! Well, I am thru talking and Go Grab that Kit so I can see all of your lovely pages and remember to have FUN!!

And, We were hit pretty hard with the first hurricane of the season! not that i want to go thru another hurricane cause it was frightening yet exciting!! I guess you might say the Lord knows how to keep life interesting!!! Anyway, We really didn't the brunt of the storm...although it felt like it with fierce winds and pounding rains! And, When the Hurricane made landfall it was upgraded to Tropical Cyclone!!
Anyway, New York and New Jersey were the hardest hit by the storm that made the record books. It caused major flooding in the subway tunnels of NY and in some places, whole cities were underwater, such as Chincoteague, Va. It was a total mess when the storm left and in the morning light, that is when the destruction was seen and the cleanup began...It will take a couple of weeks before all is back to normal.

also, Early voting has started this week and I am about to go cast my vote!! I am sure it is pretty obvious as to who I am voting for but in case you don't know..Here is a hint: "Yes, We Can!!" HeHe

Enough about politics...I created some lovely art pages in which you can view below this post. I just love creating art pages..now if I can only find a way to get paid at doing what I love?!

Gotta go and I can't wait to see all of your pages....and Have Fun!!










No comments:

Post a Comment