Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

Hip, Hip Hooray..The New "Sketched Fall" digikit is available for purchase and it is a Lovely kit!! I will be purchasing this kit here The kit contains some lovely papers/materials; embellishments and the perfect kit to create lovely pages to cherish one's memories.
 I created the page to the side with the "Sketched Fall" kit and I just adore this Fab Kit!!

And, The weather is Gorgeous outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool, Autumn breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and cool temps. it is too nice a day to be sittting at some computer, HeHe!!

Also, In today's news...well, I really don't feel like writing anything on today's news since I just want to enjoy this lovely day...It is the kind of day I just want to capture in a bottle and pull out whenever a messy day arrives...
But I will say this, I read the sweetest post on my FB page today..It was from a person that I hardly know but I use his photos to create lovely art pages!  Mr Ray Hall wrote on my FB wall " ok .....you r my best friend on facebook :)" I thought that was the nicest thing a person could write..especially when one doesn't know you!! It really made my day!! :-) Although, It would be nice if we could be Friends in the "Real World!" :-) 

Anyway, I managed to get a lot accomplished today..from running around to take care of errands; to maintenance of the garden....and speaking of which, It looks as though the flowers are preparing for the changing of the seasons!!  

 Well, I have to take care of some more errands...But before I go, I want to leave you with a lovely poem that I read which is befitting on a day like today. The poem is titled " A Beautiful Day" 

Its a beautiful day
a time where I can have fun and play.
The skies hold the precipitation away
Its just a beautiful day..
Its a beautiful day, 
I daydream about life as I lay.
The trees, how they gently sway, 
Its just a beautiful day..
Its a beautiful day
I have enough money for my bills to pay.
God rained down some blessings and paved the way, 
Its just a beautiful day..
Its a beautiful day
the breeze is fresh like flowers in May
horses chewing, engulfing the hay, 
Its just a beautiful day..
Its a beautiful day
I woke up again, I can talk and say, 
I can move about my limbs, im loved; im gay.
Its just a beautiful day.. 
Crystal Tutson





No comments:

Post a Comment